Checklist for patients:
Seeing the Osteopath...
- Wear - suitable underwear, you may be asked to remove clothing but please be assured of our fully screened and private facilities. Towels are used extensively by the osteopath during your consultation and treatment.
- Bring - list of current drugs, any recent X-rays or scans – or professional reports and letters from medical assessment/treatment you have attended.
- Know - dates of any surgery, accident, and have an approximate date for onset of pain. What makes it better and what makes it worse.
- Please feel free to bring a friend or relative with you throughout the consultation and treatment.
- Patients under the age of 16 years will require a chaperone who is able to give consent for us to examine and treat them.
- A chaperone or advocate is advisable for patients who have a physical disability and normally require assistance and reassurance with their communication, or confidence of new experiences in new surroundings.
Let your doctor know when...
- You are consenting to acupuncture
- Before you come to see the osteopath check what your entitlement is, and whether you need a GP letter.
- Ann Nolan Clinic is registered to the General Osteopathic Council.
- Ann has dealt with most major insurance companies and can provide relevant receipts.
Let you Physiotherapist or Chiropractor know...
- Out of courtesy it’s important to inform any medical professional currently treating you that you are seeing an osteopath
The Wellness Centre
The Wellness Centre
Welwyn Garden City
Monday - Friday
8am - 9pm
8am - 2pm
Directions from A1M
Follow signs for Welwyn Garden City. Once at Stanborough lakes and park, take a right at roundabout onto A6129 Stanborough Road.
At next roundabout continue straight onto Stanborough road passing Gosling Sports Park on your right, taking a right turn at The Stanborough Beefeater and Premier Inn.
For Sat Nav use postcode AL8 6DQ.